When you are on the Joyce campus and connected to the student WiFi (JoyceStudents) you are able to print to the student facing printers. This article will walk you through how to print with your own computer at Joyce.
There are three sections in this article:
- Setting up a Windows computer to print
- Setting up a Mac computer to print
- How to release print jobs from the student facing printers
- When on campus open your web browser and navigate to http://dra-ps.ameritech.local:9163/setup
- Click the download link to download the installer
- Follow the installation wizard steps and select the P-FindMe-Students [Draper MDF] Printer
Enter your Joyce username and password; be sure your user your entire username formatted as your email address.
- After installation is finished it is ready to print. You must find to the P-FindMe-Students [Draper MDF] (Mobility) Printer to print to.
- When on campus navigate to Systems Preferences > Printers and Scanners.
- Click the icon under the Printers List. Note: The Add dialog is displayed. It displays a list of all the discovered printers on the network.
- Select the p-findme-students printer.
- At the bottom of the dialog box, check that Use is set to Secure AirPrint. Note: If Secure AirPrint isn’t displayed verify that you are connected to the JoyceStudents network.
- Click Add.
- Print your document. When prompted, enter your Joyce username and password.
Print Job Release
To retrieve your print job from the printers you must use your Student ID to badge into any of the three student printers. Simply swipe your badge on the card reader.
Then click print release, select the job(s) you want printed and click print.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems.