Each employer may ask for something specific. Typically, employers will require a copy of your Unofficial Transcripts and Ledger Card. Unofficial Transcripts can be found in your Student Portal by clicking on Student Academics > Unofficial Transcript. For a copy of your Ledger Card or any other needed document(s), please email studentaccounts@joyce.edu