If a name change request is submitted, federal law maintains that any change of name requires any of the following forms of official identification or documentation AND a Social Security Card with New Name:

  • -Valid Driver’s License
  • -Current Passport
  • -Marriage License

If an address change is requested, the Change of Address Form must be completed. 

Both the Name Change Request form and the  Change of Address Form are available through the MyJoyce student portal on the Forms page located here.