This article outlines the steps for submitting Kaltura Media as a Canvas assignment.
To submit Kaltura Media as a Canvas assignment
Step 1: Open the assignment in Canvas
- Navigate to the appropriate Canvas course and open the assignment you wish to submit your Kaltura media to.
- Select the Start Assignment button.
Step 2: Embed your Kaltura Media in the Text Entry box
- Select the Text Entry tab.
IMPORTANT! You must submit your video under the Text Entry tab. If you don't see the Text Entry tab, please reach out to your instructor or submit a ticket to the IT Service Desk.
- Select the Embed Kaltura Media icon from the rich content editor toolbar.
- From the Embed Kaltura Media menu you may select to Upload Media previously saved to your device, Add from Library and then select media previously uploaded to your Kaltura My Media, or Record from Webcam (not recommended).
- After you have finished uploading media from your device, or locating the media file from your Kaltura Library, select the Embed button.
- Confirm that you would like to submit your media as an assignment by selecting the Yes, please button to finish embedding your media within the text entry box.
Step 3: Submit your assignment
- Select the Submit Assignment button.